Here comes the spring home-buying season! Some buyers are trying to coincide moving into a new home with when school lets out…are you ready to hit the ground running? Continue reading
Read on to find out how to add the ShowingTime link to listings: Continue reading
The NNRMLS automated showing appointment software, ShowingTime, is a great mobile app loaded with tools that will prove beneficial to our Members. Upgrades were showcased at our August 2015 Participants’ meeting and Mobile MLS App launch. Continue reading
ShowingTime has added new features and a mobile app to make it easier than ever to schedule showings for your buyers and to manage those appointments on the listing side.
Whether you are new to using online scheduling in NNRMLS or have been using it like a pro for years, come to our live sessions to learn new tips and tricks! Some topics being covered:
- NEW ShowingCart buyer tour scheduling options – “Add Other Stop”, “Smart Route” and more.
- Set sellers up for notifications, monitor their responses to requests (Advanced Notifications and Rescue Notifications) and set up Escalation emails so you never miss a request.
- Are you on the go? Schedule and confirm requests using the ShowingTime Mobile App!
- New to ShowingTime for the MLS? We will cover basic scheduling and accessing setup in Paragon, including making sure the ‘Schedule a Showing’ link appears next to all your listings to get more showings
Join us to learn about these features and much more. ShowingTime for the MLS saves time for both listing agents and showing agents!
Save the Date:
September 9, 2014
Training at Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS:
- 9am to 10am
- 10:30am to 11:30am
Training at the Sierra Nevada Association of REALTORS:
- 1pm to 2pm
September 10, 2014
Training at Northern Nevada Regional MLS:
- 8am to 9am
- 9:30am to 10:30am
- 11am to 12pm
Sign up by clicking on the “Register for a Class” button on the Member Launchpad today, or send an email to email@example.com to have a staff member register you!
Due to system maintenance, ShowingAssist will likely be unavailable for use tonight and into early Tuesday morning. Continue reading
You can use ShowingAssist to add restrictions to your listings’ showing schedules. Although there is no global setting (a setting that would for example block Sundays for all of your listings), you can add restrictions on a per property basis.
Here’s how to do that:
1. In Paragon click on the Preferences icon
2. Under the yellow Preferences heading click on Third Party
3. If you get a message that says “Update your personal information–Your profile has not been updated in a while. Would you like to review it now?” click the “Remind Me Later” button.
4. Click on Listing Setup
5. Double-click on a listing
6. Scroll down to the Showing Restrictions heading and click on “Add New Showing Restrictions+”
7. Here you have a choice; you can add a timed restriction or an all-day Restriction, and you can choose if you want them to be a one-time restriction or a repeating restriction
8. For an all-day repeating restriction:
- Click the “All-Day Restriction” radial
- Click the “Repeating restriction” radial
- Click inside the Start Date field and pick the desired start date from the calendar
- Click inside the End Date field and pick the desired end date from the calendar
- Click the check box that corresponds to the date you want to exclude from showing
8. For a timed one-time restriction:
- Click on the “Timed Restriction” radial
- Click inside the “Start Time” field & pick a time
- Click inside the “End Time” field & pick a time
- Click the “One-time restriction” radial
- Click inside the “Date” field & pick a date
9. Click the “Save Showing Restriction” button
*Please note: You can also schedule an all-day one-time restriction or a timed repeating restriction.*
That’s it! You’re done, nice job!
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to leave a comment!
NNRMLS Help Desk Representative