Want to change your agent photo in Paragon? Read on: Continue reading
As part of a recent software update you can now rename your search containers in Paragon and move them around:
1. Click the Customize button in your search criteria.
2. A new option called “Containers” will display in the drop down.
3. Click the Containers link, which will opens a set of controls that allow you to modify the
label and rearrange the order of the containers.
4. Click the Apply button and you’re done!
With our country’s 237th birthday right around the corner visions of cookouts, flags and fireworks are likely bursting in your mind. Bring your patriotic vision to life by customizing Paragon’s main toolbar into a Fourth of July extravaganza!
Here’s what the summertime themed banner looks like:
1. Click the Preferences icon and then click the System link.
2. Click the User Interface Interface from the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Under Select a Theme use the dropdown menu to select the “July4th” banner.
4. Click the Save button located in the light blue toolbar.
Enjoy the fireworks this year!
Are you bogged down and bugged out by the long listing input process? There is a new “magic button” in Paragon that allows you to skip everything except the required fields.
By clicking it again, (it will now be a “Display All” button), you can bring all the fields back, like an on-off switch. Listing input is a long process but if this button helps you to free up a little time, it really is a bit of magic!
The makers of the Paragon 5 system, LPS MLS Solutions, issued the following statement about the interaction of its product and Java. Continue reading