Want to find mortgage records, public school & demographics information and sales comps all in one place? You might consider using PDR Lite, also known as the Property Detail Report. Continue reading
For those who miss the mortgage and tax information you used to access via TaxInsight, NNRMLS has a deal for you! The product is called PDR Lite – PDR stands for Property Detail Report.
This is not TaxInsight, nor is it meant to be. That product was discontinued by the vendor and continues to occupy the annals of the real estate software dustbin! This is a report based on the essential information most Members reported they missed when TaxInsight was discontinued. It includes comprehensive transfer history, tax information, public school reports, sales comps and demographics.
Ready to jump right in? Here’s how to find it:
1. Find your property in Paragon and view it in an MLS or Client All Fields.
Please Note: This program can only be accessed through Paragon and can only be accessed via an existing listing within Paragon. This program will not pull property data for listings not entered into the MLS. Please Note: NNRMLS offers GeoJet, RPR and Find – all alternative solutions for accessing information on properties not listed in the MLS.
3. You’ll be taken directly to PDR Lite. We hope you enjoy this valuable Member service!
*Want to find transfer data using RPR, (REALTORS Property Resource)? Click here to read an article that tells you how.
If you’re looking for a report that shows all loans, liens, transfers & mortgages like Tax Insight used to offer before it was discontinued by the vendor, the NNRMLS has some information just for you.
We’ve reported to the GeoJet e-mapping and tax program team that our Members are looking for a comparable report to Tax Insight’s “Transfer Report,” and we will keep you informed of when and if that change will take effect.
In the meantime there is a Mortgage Records report and a Prior Sales Transactions report available in our newest Member resource Realtors Property Resource, otherwise known as RPR.
Here’s how to find that report:
1. From Paragon click on the Resources icon
2. From the resulting dropdown menu click on the Realtors Property Resource link
3. Log into RPR
4. Enter the desired address into the search field and click the Search button
5. You should land on the Summary tab, a sub tab, within the main Details tab
6. Click on the History tab
7. Scroll down to the Prior Sales Transactions section
8. If there is an arrow, or caret, pointing to the right of the page click it to expand the section
9. Now to find the Mortgage Records scroll down to the Mortgage Records section
10. If there is an arrow, or caret, pointing to the right of the page click it to expand the section
That’s it! Good job finding this information. Please let us know if that helps you find the information you need to conduct your business.
Please leave a comment & thanks for reading! I hope this post changed your life for the better!
Northern Nevada Regional MLS Help Desk Representative