Realtors Property Resource released a video in October, 2012, explaining a powerful new tool for analyzing residential properties using comps. The video also explains the expansion of access to its Commercial service to all RPR users in an open beta test. The features are now available in version 1.16. Please watch the video included in this post provided by Realtors Property Resource. If you would like to learn more about this Realtors Property Resource, please click here to visit RPR’s blog.
The NNRMLS is pleased to announce that Paragon 5 now has the Listing Photo Slideshow, previously only available in a desktop version of the software. This enhancement, version 5.2.6, was added in September 2012.
The slideshow can be used online as well as offline to present listing images to clients. This feature is available within the Actions Menu in a listing result set.
The recommended display for the Slideshow is 1024 x 768 for optimum viewing. (Click here to read an article about adjusting your screen resolution).To ensure proper performance, the Slideshow will be defaulted to display up to 50 Listings at a time.
Slideshow Offline Mode
After generating the Slideshow via the online browser, users will be able to access the Slideshow without having to be logged into the Paragon System (via caching).
Note: Clearing a browsers cache will eliminate the off‐line mode of the Slideshow. However, the link can be reused if connected to the internet.
The Listing Slideshow’s link will be retained for 30 days. Once expired, the system will notify the user that the Slideshow has been removed.
After generating the Slideshow (launched in a new browser tab), Users can copy the link from the new tab or while completing the setup steps before it is generated, the user can choose to have the system automatically e‐mail them the Slideshow link so that they can share it with their customers!
See the “Creating a Listing Slideshow” screenshot below for details.
This new slideshow also fits in the horizontal position of the iPad Safari browser making it available on the go!
The Slideshow has several great features for display customization.
Slide Show Description
- Users can enter up to 50 Characters for a description that will display at the top of the Slideshow.
Listing Photos to Display
- Users can select to display only the Primary Photo for the listing or all available listing images.
Listing Info Header
- Displays either the MLS Number and Address or the Photo Label and Description at the top of the field list to the right of the image.
Listing Info Field Customization
- Users can select up to 12 fields for display on the right side of the listing image.
Listing Slideshow Display Options
- Image Transition Speed: Select from 1‐10 seconds for the transition time between images
- Show Thumbnails (at the top of Slideshow): When the checkbox is active the thumbnail filmstrip will display at the top of the Slideshow.
- Navigation Controls (Pause/Play/Previous/Next): When selected the link controls will display above the main slideshow image.
Agent/Office Info Options
- Users can select to display either the Agent Image/Info (Agent Phone and Office), Office Image/Info (Office Name and Phone) or to not include the information on the Slideshow.
E‐mail Link Options
- When selected, and the Slideshow is created, the system will automatically send the Slideshow link to the user. This link will remain active for 30 days and can be shared with the Agent’s clients. No login access is needed to view this link, similar to prospecting auto‐notification hyperlinks.
Before a Slideshow is created, the following message will provide the user with details regarding availability and will advise users of the recommended screen resolution for optimum display of the Slideshow. When the OK button is clicked, the Slideshow will be generated in a new browser tab.
Slideshow E‐mail Messages
When the user selects the “E‐mail Slideshow messages to me” option, the system will send the following messages:
The Slideshow Creation Message:
The Expired Slideshow E‐mail message:
*Please note: The information and screenshots provided in this article were produced and provided by LPS Real Estate Group and lightly edited by the NNRMLS staff*
If you have questions about this Paragon update, please contact the NNRMLS Team at 823-8838 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking for a report that shows all loans, liens, transfers & mortgages like Tax Insight used to offer before it was discontinued by the vendor, the NNRMLS has some information just for you.
We’ve reported to the GeoJet e-mapping and tax program team that our Members are looking for a comparable report to Tax Insight’s “Transfer Report,” and we will keep you informed of when and if that change will take effect.
In the meantime there is a Mortgage Records report and a Prior Sales Transactions report available in our newest Member resource Realtors Property Resource, otherwise known as RPR.
Here’s how to find that report:
1. From Paragon click on the Resources icon
2. From the resulting dropdown menu click on the Realtors Property Resource link
3. Log into RPR
4. Enter the desired address into the search field and click the Search button
5. You should land on the Summary tab, a sub tab, within the main Details tab
6. Click on the History tab
7. Scroll down to the Prior Sales Transactions section
8. If there is an arrow, or caret, pointing to the right of the page click it to expand the section
9. Now to find the Mortgage Records scroll down to the Mortgage Records section
10. If there is an arrow, or caret, pointing to the right of the page click it to expand the section
That’s it! Good job finding this information. Please let us know if that helps you find the information you need to conduct your business.
Please leave a comment & thanks for reading! I hope this post changed your life for the better!
Northern Nevada Regional MLS Help Desk Representative
Hello Northern Nevada Regional MLS Members,
Recently some of you have asked about the tax products that we offer and we wanted to let you know of an important change that has taken place.
Tax Insight provided through Paragon has been discontinued by the vendor as of October 1, 2012.
As a comprehensive alternative, we encourage you to utilize the robust public records of our primary tax product, GeoJet.
To learn more about GeoJet, please click on the links below:
To read FAQs about GeoJet, click here.
To learn about GeoJet’s newest features, click here.
Please let us know if there is particular Tax Insight feature that you have not been able to locate while using GeoJet by calling 823-8838 or emailing to email@example.com.
-The NNRMLS Team
P.S.: How do you access GeoJet? Here’s a brief how-to:
1. In Paragon, click on the Tax icon
2. Under the yellow Tax Integrations heading click the GeoJet link and you will be brought to the Property Search page. You can also click on the GeoJet icon (it looks like a small jet plane) on a single property detail report to be brought to the GeoJet program with the address pre-loaded in the Property Search section.