Signing up for NNRMLS Auto-Pay is the easiest it has ever been! For the privacy, security, and convenience of our members, NNRMLS has been working with our trusted partners at Rapattoni Corporation to bring you an updated way to sign up for Auto-Pay. No more emailing or faxing a form; you now have the control and freedom to manage your card online. Follow these simple steps to add your card to Auto-Pay and never have to worry about a due date again! For the PDF tutorial, please click here
- Login to the NNRMLS Launchpad at Launchpad.nnrmls.com
- Click on the NNRMLS Bill Pay button
- Choose Pay Your Bill
- Choose the invoices you want to pay by selecting Check All or manually check the invoices yourself
- Click Choose Payment Options at the bottom of the screen
- Click Credit Card
- Enter your card information
- Choose Yes from the drop-down menu to Allow Auto Payment
- Click Submit
- Click I Authorize Payment on the next screen
You’re done! It’s that simple, your card will be charged between the 1st and the 5th of every month for your monthly NNRMLS invoices. As always, please feel free to contact our office at 775-823-8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For the PDF tutorial, please click here
The Top 6 Things You Can Check To Stay Current With Your Bill Continue reading
NNRMLS offers Auto Pay to our Members, which is a program where you may put a credit or debit card on file to be charged between the 1st and the 5th of every month for the current month’s fees. If we have any issues with your card going through, we will always email and notify you that your card is not going through.
Please take note if you transfer offices or are inactive in our system for any length of time you will be taken off Auto Pay. When you transfer to a new office or if you are inactive, you need to fill out a new Auto Pay form and send it in to our office.
You can click here or go to MLS Docs > Other Forms > and Auto Pay form.
It’s easy and convenient to use the Member site to pay your monthly invoices! Continue reading
2013 is approaching quickly, and you might be already thinking about tax time! You can print a copy of fees you paid during 2012 quickly and easily through our online payment service on the Member’s Website: http://members.nnrmls.com.
It is simple to retrieve your information to prepare for tax time:
- Go to http://members.nnrmls.com (do not type www)
- Click the green Online Bill Pay button and choose Pay Your Bill
- Click on Account Activity Report in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Specify the date range you would like to print (which would be 1/1/2012 through 12/31/2012). This will display your amount paid in 2012. If you paid part of 2011 in 2012 you need to use the 2012 figures, not the date of the invoice. Remember if you prepaid in advance for the entire year of 2012 during the 2011 calendar year, it would be considered taxes paid in 2011, not 2012.
If you have never used this site before, it is a great way to look at your outstanding balance, what you have paid, and of course to pay your bill 24-7.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions. Have a great Holiday Season and prosperous new year.