Here’s a Paragon search tip that will teach you how to use the Attached Common Wall field to a search.
1. Open a search by clicking the Search icon in Paragon top tier tool bar.
2. Click the Customize button that appears in the light blue toolbar.
4. Click the choice that says “Attached Common Wall,” click the “Add” button, and click the “Apply” button.
5. Your screen will refresh automatically and the “Attached Common Wall” field will appear at the bottom of your Primary Criteria container.
6. This is an inline auto complete field, so if you type “n” for “no” or “y” for “yes” then you can click the enter button on your keyboard when your choice pops up in the drop down menu. You can also use the magnifying glass to open a window with the same choices.