We are approaching the busiest time of the year for a lot of folks! In the times that we are the busiest, it’s easy to forget even important things. Below I have broken down the billing deadlines for NNRMLS Members and also a few suggestions on how to not fall behind on your monthly bill.
• Billing is sent out around the 28th of the month
• Bill is due on the 15th
• If invoices are not paid 45 days after bill is sent out (15th of the following month), services are suspended and a $50 reactivation fee is assessed
5 Ways to Avoid Suspension
1. Sign-up for AutoPay; you can get started by filling out the form click here. Your card will be charged between the 1st and the 5th of every month and you never have to remember to pay your bill.
2. Pay your bill online from the Launchpad — see the screenshot below:
3. Set an email reminder on your phone calendar or email calendar.
4. Stay current; don’t wait until day 44 to pay!
5. Don’t wait for the courtesy past due reminder from NNRMLS! Email is occasionally unpredictable; there may be a delay or the email is accidently sent to the Junk/Spam folder.