Among these exciting new changes are:
On the website:
- School information “based on location” will be available on property summary and within reports (This feature utilizes school boundaries from Maponics).
- Google Street View will be added to the Commercial property summary.
- RPR will replace “eRealInvestor” with “Valuate” as the “Property Analysis for Investors” tool on a property summary page.
- Federal and Local legislative districts will be added to the Custom Area feature.
On the RPR Mobile app:
- Keyword Search will be added within the Advanced Search.
- A compass will be enabled within the map for easier orientation.
- You’ll be able to save properties and searches with custom names.
- Property Flyer descriptions will be supported by text editor, (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough).
- Your settings on one mobile device will now be saved on any mobile devices that you use.
- Printing reports from your mobile device will now be supported in iOS, (This has been available for those of you with Android devices).
- You’ll now be able to copy and paste using your iOS, (this has been available for those of you with Android devices).
- You’ll now be able to log into RPR mobile with your fingerprint using an Android device, (users must be running Android 6.0+ with scanner option and have fingerprint authentication enabled on the device).