Do you find yourself writing the same email content to your clients over and over again? If so I’d love to tell you about a perfect little Paragon time-saver called the ‘Standard Message Body’!
The feature is a pre-written bit of prose that can be inserted into any Paragon email with the click of your mouse. Here’s how to create your ‘Standard Message Body’:
1. In Paragon click on the Preferences icon and then click the ‘Email link’ from the resulting drop-down menu.
2. On the left side of your page click the ‘Standard Message Body’ link.
3. Use the text editor to compose a message as short or as long as you would like.
4. When you’re done writing click the ‘Save’ button in the light-blue toolbar.
5. Test your ‘Standard Message Body’ by clicking on the ‘Compose Email’ link.
6. Then click the ‘Insert Standard Message Body’ link inside the email composer window
That’s it — great job! We hope this Paragon feature saves you time!