With our country’s 237th birthday right around the corner visions of cookouts, flags and fireworks are likely bursting in your mind. Bring your patriotic vision to life by customizing Paragon’s main toolbar into a Fourth of July extravaganza!
Here’s what the summertime themed banner looks like:
…and here’s how to get it onto your Paragon account:
1. Click the Preferences icon and then click the System link.
2. Click the User Interface Interface from the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Under Select a Theme use the dropdown menu to select the “July4th” banner.
4. Click the Save button located in the light blue toolbar.
Enjoy the fireworks this year!
Do you want your client to be able to fax you signed documents right to your email inbox? You can easily create a bar-coded fax coversheet for that purpose using DocCentral’s Fax to Email solution. Continue reading
Did you know mapping your listings correctly can get them noticed more often by buyers’ agents? Continue reading
Have you ever wished you could search Paragon 5 for multiple addresses? You can by following these steps to add a multiple address field to your criteria page:
1. Click the Search icon
2. Click Residential (this how-to instructs specific to a residential search but you can use any other class)
3. Click Customize (this might appear as a blue gear)
4. In the Find field type “Multiple”
5. Click the check box next to the Multiple Address field that appears in the Available Fields box
6. Click the Add button
7. Click the Apply button
8. Click Save Search
9. Click Save Search As
10. Give your Search a name that you will be sure to remember
11. Check the box next to the option: Make this the DEFAULT for Residential searches
12. Click the Save button
That’s it! Every time you click on Search and Residential the criteria page should include the Multiple Address field.
(Please see the screen shots attached to this ticket for a visual reference)
Thanks for reading this post! I hope it helped you with your business. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment on this page about ideas you have for future blog posts.
NNRMLS Help Desk Representative
firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-823-8838