The Top 6 Things You Can Check To Stay Current With Your Bill
While most of us are still enjoying family and the joy of the Holiday Season, it’s always important to remember to put a ‘bow’ on our finances for the coming year!
It’s a great practice to continue to be current on your NNRMLS bill for 2018! We’ve assembled the top 6 things you can check to make sure you’re up to date:
- If you pay your MLS bill with Auto-Pay through your financial institution, make sure to contact the bank to change the amount paid. As you know, NNRMLS fees increase by $5 per month beginning January 2018. Please refer to our previous email for more info.
- An additional tip If you’re on Auto-Pay with NNRMLS; make sure you budget for the $5 per month increase that will begin in January 2018. Pro-Tip: We usually run your card between the 1st and 5th of every month.
- If you’ve paid your bill for more than one month; in other words, you’ve paid two, three, or more months ahead, make sure to note the $5 per month increase in your NNRMLS dues starting January 2018. Tip: If you think you’ve paid in full ahead of time; please make sure the amount you’ve paid includes the monthly increase.
- Review your January 2018 bill, which was sent December 28, 2017 to make sure you understand all of the charges.
- Contact NNRMLS at (775) 823-8838 or email at email@example.com for any billing questions.
- Review all the ways you can pay your NNRMLS bill. To make it easy we’ve published a handy blog article that lists all payment methods through NNRMLS.
If you are paying online, look for this button on the Launchpad:
We hope that you have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year filled with joy and opportunity for you and yours! Thank you for being an NNRMLS member!